Cat Chat Home Page

Cat Information Cat Breeds and Pictures  Cat Breeder's Listings
Woman escaping violence needs help with cats - Cat Rescue - Cat Forums Australia

Photo

Woman escaping violence needs help with cats

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PipPop

PipPop

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

Hi. I have left my home in Bendigo VIC this week due to family violence. My three DSH cats were threatened with death but I managed to get them out with a lot of difficulty. They are safe boarding at my vets for the next week. I have my own place but can't move in there with my cats until the start of April. I have found free accommodation with friends in the meantime, but they won't allow pets. Is there a kind cat lover out there willing to take on one, two or all three of the cats until April? The cats are DSH tabbies with white, one male and two females, all rescues from back when I was doing rescue. All desexed, vaccinated and microchipped. I can provide food, litter and flea/ worm treatments or give money to cover these. I will of couse cover any vet bills. That's the best I can do financially as I am on a pension. I can deliver the cats to anywhere in Victoria or southern NSW. If anyone can help my babies Marius, Cosette and Bella I would be eternally grateful.

#2 PipPop

PipPop

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

Forgot to include my contact details:

Phillipa
Ph 0439 385 592
chantryau@yahoo.com.au

#3 Muffy

Muffy

I love my Devon Scarf

• Admin
  • 2,262 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Playing bridge & of course cats

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:59 AM

Oh I wish I could help but I have 3 already & one is a very dominant male who we have had on Prozac for inappropriate urinating.  He is now off & back to "normal" but I am not prepared to start the cycle all over again.  I am sorry & do hope you ca find some-one to help

IPB Image

#4 PipPop

PipPop

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for the kind thoughts, Muffy.

#5 nanakante

nanakante

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My hobby is playing with my cat

Posted 19 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Look into extended stay hotels. They are nice and have kitchens and often welcome pets.

Don't Make These 5 Cat Care Mistakes - www.catcaremistakes.blogspot.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users