• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DrFoster

DrFoster

New Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:02 PM

Recently you may know of a food toxicity that caused approximately 300 cats to became gravely ill in Australia. Some lost their lives. To this date the only statement we have from the food that was associated with these toxicities has been borderline thiamine deficiency. This is NOT the whole answer. There is no independent body to verify the claims of manufacturers when they state they have tested the food adequately. Unless we make a stance and start checking the food we feed our kitties this will continue. 

Food testing is expensive but can be done to screen for 100's of toxins and a complete nutritional analysis - this costs $500 per batch. We need to test at least 7 batches to be able to identify a possible toxin. 

I won't stop the campaign until we have tested this food. Please help me fund this study. results can be available within a week of testing and will be publicised immediately. Please pass on to friends who own cats and ask for their support. $3500-5000 is not a lot of money and will help save the lives of countless cats in the future. 

Cheers 
Darren

#2 nanakante

nanakante

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:My hobby is playing with my cat

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Sounds great!

Don't Make These 5 Cat Care Mistakes - www.catcaremistakes.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users