• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cheweee

Cheweee

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 03:58 PM

Hi I have a beautiful kitten named cheweee. The problem is he licks me I wouldn't mind if it was a kiss but when he licks it's for a long time. I actually timed him the other night it was 40min. He picked up and down from my wrist to elbow crease on forearm. Now he has started to lick and try and suckle my neck. When he does this he purrs like crazy and has his ears back. Could this be because he is young? Not sure how old exactly. I feed him kitten food and kitten milk. Also has playtime a few times a day when I'm home not at work.

#2 Cheweee

Cheweee

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:06 PM

Sorry for spelling mistakes I have cheweee climbing over me lol

#3 Muffy

Muffy

I love my Devon Scarf

• Admin
  • 2,267 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Playing bridge & of course cats

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:15 PM

It sounds maybe he has been taken away from his mum too soon.  I am not sure how you can stop him as he is gaining comfort from you

IPB Image

#4 Cheweee

Cheweee

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 04:24 PM

I had a feeling he might have been. he was given to me as birthday present from my partner but even he doesn't know how old he is... If he is young am I doing the right thing by kitten food and kitten milk? Or should I be bottle feeding him.he eats and drinks fine... Here's a couple of picsAttached File  Resized_20171227_083829.jpeg   104.76KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Resized_20171217_154047.jpeg   190.77KB   0 downloads

#5 Minty Manx

Minty Manx

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 08:42 AM

hi cheweee, minty licks me like that sometimes but not for 40 min, have to be thankful he loves you.

if minty gets upset she won't lick me at all. but she only does that in the morning.

also I went away for five days, leaving her with the vet. when I got back I got a good licking she missed me.

#6 Muffy

Muffy

I love my Devon Scarf

• Admin
  • 2,267 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Playing bridge & of course cats

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

If he's eating OK stay with the kitten food.

IPB Image

#7 nanakante

nanakante

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:My hobby is playing with my cat

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

She enjoys grooming you and putting her scent on you. My kitten does the same thing

Don't Make These 5 Cat Care Mistakes - www.catcaremistakes.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users