cat alarms

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 2BRIT

2BRIT

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 11:36 AM

Does anyone have a cat alarm like me ? Mine is set for anytime before 5am. Heaps of scratching and loud meowing at the bedroom door, if ignored will do the same in ten minutes time.

I have 3 cats, there is only one culprit he is three years old. If I allow him to sleep inside the bedroom, he paws at the blanket and meows in my ear in the very early hours. I love him to bits but I'm one very sleep deprived mother.

#2 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:17 PM

Mine are all very good at night, only 2-3 are allowed in the bedroom each night and they snuggle under the covers until we get up.

The others settle in on the lounge or various beds around the place and sleep through the night.

A daily routine of several play sessions through the day, along with all the running around they do, with one long session before bed to tire them out with a laser pointer, da bird or other teasers, followed by a raw or wet meal then lights out helps them sleep well.

#3 2BRIT

2BRIT

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:23 PM

Thanks ChocolateDots

Have been exercising my cat with a few different teasers, however he gets bored and stops playing before he tires. I know the da bird teasers look very interesting but seem to only be available on-line.

Could anyone suggest the best Website to purchase da-bird teasers and attachments. I am mostly looking for a reliable supplier who sells pet products and toys. I live in Sydney.

thanks

#4 2BRIT

2BRIT

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 09:37 AM

Hi there

Received the Da Bird Teaser yesterday and boy do the cats love it! Less sleeping and more play during the day. My little night owl slept through the night.

Bought one different/extra attachment in the hope they don't get bored of Da Bird.

Now we can all get some sleep....thanks

#5 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:29 PM

Great news :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users