I own a 2 year old male cat called Leonard who has recently been fixed 2 months ago. He is constantly causing trouble and pushing his luck and more so now that he has been desexed,
Here is a list of the things he does.
- He gets up on the bench, pantry and the fridge
- He refuses to retract his claws while anyone is holding him
- He has a temper and will attack (This only happens sometimes and its mainly my brother he goes for)
- He drinks from the toilet and has figured out how to lift the seat up
- He picks things out of the garbage
- He eats things off the floor and out of the garbage
- He scratches at my bedroom door (Sometimes he will do it for fun)
- He never covers his litter
- He eats the other cats fur balls
Spraying him with water doesn't seem to do anything as he will come back 5 minutes later hoping that your not watching and he will do it again. Bopping him on the head and chasing him around the house don't get the message through either. We are at the point where we are considering a citronella collar for the little guy..
Does anyone have any suggestions? The ignorance runs strong in this cat.