• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 sdverb

sdverb

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

Hello Friends. Can any of you men man up and admit that you love your cat?

#2 kata

kata

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 530 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

:a: My husband is the biggest sook in Perth! he cried for a week when the last cat died and had to take the day off work. he spends more time sooking our two on the way to bed (strokes/kisses etc) than I get!!!

#3 Brewza

Brewza

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:cats of course,rodeo,selling stickers on my stall,everything country,lee kernaghan,ute shows,CAT SHOWS,

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

I will admitt myself and wife are the biggest lover of cats and i dont give a s...ff what others think you would be supprised how many men out there are like me but havent got the b..ls to say so thay would rather talk about dogs.footy,and other typical man rubbish its ok i have a dog too but would prefer to have a talk about our 2 cats there great c`mon blokes come out of the closet and be proud :hh:
LIFE IS NOT WORTH LIVING WITHOUT A CAT OR 2 OR 3 OR 4

#4 andreabennet

andreabennet

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 10:44 AM

My dad had to drink himself to a state where he could bury my Siamese when she died. He is a self confessed 'dog person' :lol:
mum of two human babies and two fur babies (Brown tortoiseshell Oriental Thai and Lilac point Siamese Syam)

#5 Ed Love

Ed Love

New Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Too many to list here, see details here:<br /><br /> https://www.facebook.com/ed65love<br /><br />You asked for it :)

Posted 31 May 2010 - 06:24 PM

I adore cats with a passion & it's a great challenge to live somewhere cats aren't allowed. That's why I'm seeking a cat flavoured house share ... in another post! Love, Ed p.s. I once wrote an article called: why cat lovers make the best boyfriends :)

#6 seeto

seeto

New Poster

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:28 PM

Sure do.

#7 Monartoman

Monartoman

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:Travelling, beach.

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:57 PM

Attached File  chong.jpg   438.14KB   212 downloads :sneaky: Im a single man with 4 cats that I absolutley adore. I recently had to go through the horror of finding 1 ( had 6 at 1 stage) injured after being hit by a car and in a complete panic getting it to the vet . He died at the vets and I broke down and cried as I loved that cat:( I get angry with the whole male attitude towards cats in general :angry:

#8 Discount Horse

Discount Horse

New Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 09:02 PM

I love my cats! Why hide it?

#9 AshleyWilis

AshleyWilis

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:02 PM

hi, I never seen guys loving any cat, Well Guys love dogs.. I mean as far as I know Male like dogs and female loves cats

#10 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Liberating batch-house cats. Opening the wire doors and letting them run wild.

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:43 AM

We've all heard the saying: "Cats are a Man's Best Friend" ... and nothing could be more true, of course. :lol: :evil: If memory serves me correctly I think it was the Ancient Egyptian priests who invented this saying. :t: There are two distinct kinds of male cat owner: Those who live with a cat or cats as a consequence of their womenfolk having brought a cat into the domestic situation --- and then there are those single males who opt for cat-ownership for one or more of a variety of reasons. The 'coincidental' male cat-owner can always 'save face' and retain his macho credentials by telling his footy mates that the cat belongs to his wife/daughter/housekeeper - and that he himself regards the creature as an unwanted nuisance that he tolerates only because of the girls in his family. However, the live-alone single male who keeps a cat or cats has no such excuses to take refuge in. Except if you're gay. Then it's OK. Everyone 'understands'. You're forgiven. Have a Nice Day. But! -- if you're NOT gay, and you live alone, and keep a cat or cats - and NO dog... then you'll find yourself under siege from fellow-males who think your sexuality is very suspect, and that you really should consider getting rid of the cats and buying a dog -- preferably an American Pit-bull Terrier just to make quite certain there's no lingering suggestion of homosexuality about you. I'm this latter fellow. There's a stereotypical Aussie male who lives with his wife across the road who is only now, after 20 years, beginning to realise that maybe, after-all, I'm not gay -- and that it is possible (as remote as this may be) for a single male to own a cat and not be in the chorus-line of a gay revue dancing troupe... :lol:

#11 itsme

itsme

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:28 AM

My fiancee loves all of our cats. He will openly admit it.

#12 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:24 AM

My husband could take or leave the cats when we first met... now, I think he is more fanatical at times, than ME!! lol

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

When God Created the Ragdoll Cat....He was Just Showing Off!!

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia
Visit Furrballz Ragdolls at Home!

#13 itsme

itsme

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

It is just amazing what they do for you. I did not think I would like cats until I got one, and now I have 8!

#14 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:45 AM

Yup, they can be like potato chips... you cant necessarily stop at just one! lol

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia

#15 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Liberating batch-house cats. Opening the wire doors and letting them run wild.

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:58 AM

QUOTE(itsme @ Aug 14 2011, 10:20 AM) [snapback]40659[/snapback]
It is just amazing what they do for you. I did not think I would like cats until I got one, and now I have 8!
Let me guess: You have to sleep on the lounge now because there's no room for you any more on your bed? .................. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ Furrballz: lol! With me it's hot popcorn!

#16 Mattyb

Mattyb

New Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:44 PM

I think that's the problem, i have 1 fantastic Ragdoll, now i want another one.

#17 Guest_OldTom_*

Guest_OldTom_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

*sigh... So there is hope for me to find myself a partner that likes cats as much as I do... I am actually of the female persuasion btw - contrary to popular belief. I guess that comes from naming yourself after the all time, best ever cartoon cat.

#18 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(OldTom @ Sep 14 2011, 04:53 PM) [snapback]41252[/snapback]
*sigh... So there is hope for me to find myself a partner that likes cats as much as I do... I am actually of the female persuasion btw - contrary to popular belief.
Uh-oh.... IPB Image

#19 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:04 AM

Hmmm... are you single Herbert?? :ff: :signgiggle: :signlol:

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia

#20 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

QUOTE(Furrballz @ Sep 15 2011, 10:04 AM) [snapback]41262[/snapback]
Hmmm... are you single Herbert?? :ff: :signgiggle: :signlol:
Oh my God.... They've discovered my secret! :shocked: It's at this point that it might be wise for me to start running zig-zag fashion across the park and into the woods to the sounds of the Benny Hill Show theme song while being hotly pursued by a gaggle of panting and Lusting Ladies from the Cats of Australia website... :lol: Yes, Terri-Ann -- For my sins I'm single, a teetotaller, a non-smoker/gambler/cusser and own a pair of Free Range Fleaballz. I also don't wear a beard or moustache. No tattoos, no earrings, no tongue-stud. And I don't fart in bed (am I allowed to say that?) :jj:

#21 fleabag

fleabag

shuffling, shuffling ...

• 2,445 posts
  • Interests:Pets, gardening ..travelling travelling travelling<br />Working with disabled kids, swimming with wild things ...

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE(Herbert @ Sep 15 2011, 11:28 AM) [snapback]41264[/snapback]
Oh my God.... They've discovered my secret! :shocked: And I don't fart in bed (am I allowed to say that?) :jj:
LOL you can say it but I BET it aint true ...even my cats have been known to!
I could be unstoppable if I could just get started.

#22 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

ROFLMOA!! Soooo pleased YOU said that Fleabag!!! I was also going to mention that!! hehehehe

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia

#23 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(fleabag @ Sep 15 2011, 12:08 PM) [snapback]41265[/snapback]
LOL you can say it but I BET it aint true ...even my cats have been known to!
Oh my God ... They've discovered my secret! :shocked: (haven't I been here before?) Yes, I do f*** in bed -- stentoriously and with feral abandon on occasion, but ALWAYS followed by fulsome and sincere apologies to Gizmo and Muffin after the event. :mellow:

#24 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:57 PM

... I certainly DO hope that was F**T and not F***!!! :o :t: :t: :t: :t: :t: ...do the cats apologize when they do it to you as well?? :shifty:

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia

#25 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(Furrballz @ Sep 15 2011, 12:57 PM) [snapback]41268[/snapback]
... I certainly DO hope that was F**T and not F***!!! :o :t: :t: :t: :t: :t:
Why, I have absolutely no idea what you could possibly mean here... :ff:
QUOTE(Furrballz @ Sep 15 2011, 12:57 PM) [snapback]41268[/snapback]
...do the cats apologize when they do it to you as well?? :shifty:
They NEVER pass wind, and the reason why is that I never feed them with cheap, low-cost foods as they do at some of the animal pounds. When I first brought my Bombay kitten home from the pound it never stopped having little explosions from under its tail. That's why I called it Pepsi - black and full of gas. But after a few days of no-nonsense proper cat food it no longer accumulated dangerously combustible gasses in its stomach and intestines from being fed a diet of vegetables and cabbages. :mellow:

#26 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia

#27 welovepetsitting

welovepetsitting

New Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Pets, Animals, Travel, Food, Wine, Friends

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

My grandad loves his Tabby Tilly, he always falls asleep with her on his lap in his rockingchair. She has brought them alot of love in their age.

#28 fleabag

fleabag

shuffling, shuffling ...

• 2,445 posts
  • Interests:Pets, gardening ..travelling travelling travelling<br />Working with disabled kids, swimming with wild things ...

Posted 15 September 2011 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(welovepetsitting @ Sep 15 2011, 01:28 PM) [snapback]41271[/snapback]
My grandad loves his Tabby Tilly, he always falls asleep with her on his lap in his rockingchair. She has brought them alot of love in their age.
That's part of the joy of having a cat ...lotsa love!!
I could be unstoppable if I could just get started.

#29 Analog6

Analog6

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Photography, cats, astronomy, astrophotography, DTP. travel, writing, reading, cooking, history

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:53 AM

My Warwick adores the cats and calls himself Daddy to them! He brought home Tinkerbelle from the car park where she was living after being abandoned. Of course lots of men love cats (although I admit it can be a bit hard to get them to admit it!).
Odille
------------

IPB Image

Photography by Odille | Odille's Blog

#30 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 04:55 PM

I've had 6 cats during the past 20 years, and not one of them wanted to sit on my lap. :sad: And yet they've all loved sleeping on the bed with me - and even under the blankets in winter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users