• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 shelnrats

shelnrats

New Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi everyone i have a new chocolate burmese kitty and have been doing some research online about feline nutrition. im interested in feeding RAW and making the recipe from Michelle T. Bernard's book "Raising Cats Naturally". Does anyone else out there feed something similar to this recipe ? and if so where do i buy a mincer/grinder in Brisbane (or even interstate) at a reasonable price which will do the chicken/rabbit bones ? Many thanks

#2 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 995 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

It's best not to grind the meat and bones. When cats have to chew on meat/bones it cleans their teeth, exercises jaw muscles. I'm not familiar with the book you mentioned, I like this website http://www.rawfedcats.org/ You will also find links to the raw feeding Yahoo groups on that site.

#3 garybedwell

garybedwell

New Poster

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 07:24 PM

Many cat owners are turning away from commercial pet foods and are feeding their cats homemade organic pet food. It's easy to make once you know how and it's healthier than store bought pet foods. ___________________ Cat Food | Kitten Food
No advertising permitted

#4 itsme

itsme

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:36 AM

I have not made my own but have heard a lot about it. I would be interested in learning more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users