Capstar??

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mydoona

mydoona

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Has anyone used Capstar tablets for fleas? I was told to use them and they are AMAZING. IN 30 minutes the fleas were dead on my two boys...altho they were running around crazy like they were being attacked (the fleas must have been angry)..does anyone know of any side effects? I am flea bombing the carpets tomorrow so bye bye fleas.

#2 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Liberating batch-house cats. Opening the wire doors and letting them run wild.

Posted 08 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

Wow! Sounds great. I'm making a note of that name: Capstar. Thanks.

#3 petmad

petmad

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:33 AM

it is very fast acting, but has no long term prevntitive effects, so u must combine with other treatments for prevention. its great to use if getting a new oet or if you've been on holidays and tehy've been in boarding. give them a tablet as u get in the car and there should eb no fleas when u egt home, so your not infecting your home.

#4 Herbert

Herbert

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Liberating batch-house cats. Opening the wire doors and letting them run wild.

Posted 09 August 2011 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE(petmad @ Aug 9 2011, 11:33 AM) [snapback]40634[/snapback]
give them a tablet as u get in the car and there should eb no fleas when u egt home, so your not infecting your home.
:jj: I think I should take one of these tablets too when I get in the car, otherwise it will be me infecting the home. I might have to roll up the windows and de-flea the car with one of those Mortein bombs when we get home. Thank you, petmad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users