• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Catsfriend

Catsfriend

• Members
  • 496 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

Posted Image

We raised him to be a stud boy and he has produced some lovely kittens, but we really don't need two studs and don't want to continue breeding Birmans forever either, and as no qualified breeder has jumped on the great opportunity to buy this gorgeous young purebred pedigree Birman stud for breeding, we have drawn the consequences and had him desexed 2 months ago. He is meanwhile "house-proof" and does not spray any more. He even won't get into any fights with other males any more. His father - the "King of the Yard" - is no more opponent but just a nuisance for him, which "Aristo" chooses to hide from, or seeks protection from on my lap. I would like to see this friendly and smoochy young Birman in an indoor or part indoor/part outdoor home, with someone who can give him lots of cuddles. "Aristo" is desexed and microchipped; his vaccinations are up to date, and he will receive another worm and flea prevention treatment before he leaves us. He is a reliable litter-box user and features only the best behaviour. Zero aggression, 100% lovability.

Adoption fee: $200 to cover general vet costs. Interstate transport can be arranged at buyer's cost; free delivery to the next airport (Adelaide or Mildura).

Posted Image

P.S.: We also still have two last rescue cats available. There is "Wilbur" - a young Burmese cross male in Ivory Black with green eyes, and there is the "Little Grey One", a medium-hair domestic girl who will turn 1 year of age in January. Please send me an email for their pictures if interested!
Breeder of Russian Blues and Whites in SA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users