• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CatsRCool

CatsRCool

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Hi - Just wondering how you play with your cat and what games you play? My lil guy loves playing with a shoe lace - chasing and swatting at it and generally killing it. He also plays with a little foam ball, chases it and then dribbles it like a soccer. Can your cats do any tricks or are there any other fun games you guys play? I want to make sure play time doesn't get dull !! :f:

#2 lynh

lynh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:06 PM

Ping pong balls on wooden or tiled floors always go down well with 4 of my 6. It usually ends up with me trying to retrieve ping pong balls from underneath appliances and furniture. They all like to swat and catch anything you might have hanging off a piece of string at the end of a stick - feathers go down well. You can buy stuff like this, but they are just as easy to make and played with just as much. My cats are aged between 5 and 8.5, and aren't as playful as they once were, so playtime doesn't happen every day in this house. If I really want to please the girls I sit down and give them all a good brush. That's the thing that seems to make them the happiest of all, having mum brush them. :c:

#3 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 984 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

My cats love teasers, laser pointer and DaBird. Also furry balls, mice, rattle balls, sparkly pom poms. We have many of the toys from Furry Fascination http://furryfascination.com.au/

#4 insure4u

insure4u

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:03 AM

laser pointer is the best! You will enjoy it too on how he chase the laser light :D
No advertising permitted

#5 CeilingCat

CeilingCat

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 01:25 AM

My little cats love laser pointers. Here's a good video I saw of a cat defying gravity :biggrin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users