Male cat needing rescue

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 02:40 PM

First of all, I hope I've posted in the right spot! Otherwise, mods feel free to move it accordingly. A couple of weeks ago I came across a stray tom cat. Very friendly, so despite not being desexed I assumed he might have been owned.. in some sense of the word. A few days later I came across him again, with a massive infection that had half of his face swollen up like a football. So, I took him off to the vet immediately, who gave him an antibiotics shot, and because he wasn't microchipped he went to the pound. I gave them my details incase anything were to happen to him. A week later, I got the call from the pound that he was due to be euth'd that day, as he'd come down with cat flu and they just didn't have the room to keep him on. So, I paid his adoption fee and now have him at home with me. He's now desexed, vaccinated F3, microchipped, registered with my council, and tested negative to FIV. He's about three years old. I am only able to keep him temporarily, till around the end of the month. Thankfully, a local rescue has offered to advertise him on my behalf. I'm not interested in recouping any costs for him, I just want him to find a good home. He has an incredible nature, is very smoochy and loves to chat. IPB Image His link: http://www.facebook....2...6901&type=1 (sorry about the large image! I can't figure out how to resize)

#2 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

That is fantastic that you were kind enough to make a difference to this one cat :) Can you let us all know a little more about where you and he are situated? It could help :)

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

When God Created the Ragdoll Cat....He was Just Showing Off!!

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia
Visit Furrballz Ragdolls at Home!

#3 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Oops sorry! He is situated in Bendigo, Victoria. The rescue group he's listed with rehomes statewide.

#4 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:01 AM

Henry is still looking for a home or foster care. I can't keep him much longer. :(

#5 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:17 PM

bumping

#6 mistercat

mistercat

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:24 AM

Here is Henry's listing on PetRescue: http://www.petrescue....au/view/146079 please share if you can!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users