• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 paulaa

paulaa

New Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

I live in India/Pune.and had 11 cats. One cat and her 5 kittens were killed by a pack of 10 dogs. It was very tragic. Now my one cat and a street cat both stay in my house They have dangour of dogs.if I complain about the dogs, they will be put down??
No advertising permitted

#2 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

I am sorry for the loss of your cats by the dogs. I dont know what the laws are in regards to your country and dogs, so you will need to ask the relevant people over there in your country Good luck

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

When God Created the Ragdoll Cat....He was Just Showing Off!!

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia
Visit Furrballz Ragdolls at Home!

#3 lynh

lynh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:23 AM

It is probably for the best that your remaining cats stay indoors. I'm sorry about what happened to the other cats. Hungry dogs that travel in packs are very dangerous, to humans and to other animals, so if the authorities are doing their jobs they would probably trap and put down a pack, or separate them and try to rehome them in some countries. A pack attacking cats is one thing, and I suppose many people just wouldn't care about that, but a pack perhaps attacking and killing a child is a whole other thing. It's not so long ago that a child was attacked by a neighbour's dog here in Australia, and there was certainly a great deal of anger. Although the dogs are put to sleep here, the anger is reserved for the neglectful owners who have dangerous dogs that are not properly fenced in or restrained.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users