• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abbiebella

Abbiebella

New Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:48 PM

I finally brought home our baby Devon Rex, we have wanted one for a very long time now and I thought I wanted a female but when we saw this beautiful boy today we changed our minds and decided he was the one. The breeder said he is 11 weeks old and he sure is tiny but has settled in really well, he is curled up on our bed purring like no tomorrow, after I set him up in our room he explored for awhile and then had something to eat used the litter box and has been lapping up cuddles ever since. We already have a 8 year old moggy who has been putting her paws under the door trying to get to him but we are going to take the introductions very slowly as I want her to accept him and not upset her to much. He is a tabby, I think blue? Not totally sure, if I can figure out how to upload pictures from my iPhone I'll put a couple up. He has a very short coat that feels amazing to touch and a pink naked belly, so unbelievably cute! Any advice on settling him in, introductions and Devon Rex cats would be much appreciated :)

#2 fleabag

fleabag

shuffling, shuffling ...

• 2,445 posts
  • Interests:Pets, gardening ..travelling travelling travelling<br />Working with disabled kids, swimming with wild things ...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 03:18 AM

Awww how wonderful..I .lpve a devon..
I could be unstoppable if I could just get started.

#3 Panda Azura

Panda Azura

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:42 PM

OMG! I can't wait to see photos! (you can email or text them to me, and i'll post them if you want?) I LOVE Devon Rex's! I haven't had a chance to get one yet though :( It is definitley something that will be happening in the future though! <3
Cats - Kazran (Grey & White DMH), Panda (Torti Ragdoll X)
Dog - Taj (Pomeranian X)
Cockatiel - Alfie (Lutino)
+ 8 Rats <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users