• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hey everyone! these are my kittens :) Penny is the mink coloured and butters is the little cream n orange! both beautiful cats :)

Attached Files

#2 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

Oh they are simply gorgeous little ones. Bet you don't get a lot done at the moment with them around - just love this stage of their life

#3 Muffy

Muffy

I love my Devon Scarf

• Admin
  • 1,984 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Playing bridge & of course cats

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:48 PM

Both just beautiful.
IPB Image

#4 fleabag

fleabag

shuffling, shuffling ...

• 2,445 posts
  • Interests:Pets, gardening ..travelling travelling travelling<br />Working with disabled kids, swimming with wild things ...

Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:39 PM

Aww aint love grand ..they are sooo cute!
I could be unstoppable if I could just get started.

#5 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

:angelic: They drive me crazy sometimes but i love them! cant walk anywhere in the house without them running after me! haha.. Today has been a horrible day... Little butters ran straight past me this morning as i was walking out the door, Have not seen him since. Going crazy out of my mind and spent today looking for him. Called the RSPCA, pound, anything i could think of :( Penny has been sitting at the door past few hours :( im so worried. I hope he comes back :(

#6 Heather Sharada

Heather Sharada

Cat Mad

• 3,048 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:03 PM

Oh my goodness - that is a worry - they are lovely. Can you walk the neighbourhood when it gets dark and tell your neighbours - cats often hole up in unlikely places when they are frightened. After dark look for glowing eyes.....I hope the little one is found very soon.

#7 lynh

lynh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:18 PM

Hope little puss has returned home. All fingers and claws are x'd.

#8 Lee Lee

Lee Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:35 PM

They are gorgeous babies...so nice to have 2 kittens growing up together. Hope your little bloke comes home. I have a container that I keep my cats biscuits in...when I rattle it they come running...could you go outside and rattle whatever you keep your biscuits in?

#9 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

Oh no, keeping everything crossed for you that when his tummy gets hungry he comes back. Stay positive, keep letting the neighbours know, and walk around the neighbourhood with some food. If you have a cat carry box, try putting the other one in it securely and take them with you - he may respond to her calls Hope for some good news soon - please let us know

#10 Panda Azura

Panda Azura

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

my god, they are cute!! I hope Butters comes home safe, soon! <3
Cats - Kazran (Grey & White DMH), Panda (Torti Ragdoll X)
Dog - Taj (Pomeranian X)
Cockatiel - Alfie (Lutino)
+ 8 Rats <3

#11 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:14 AM

hey guys thanks for your ideas, nothing yet :( was up untill i couldnt keep my eyes open anymore :( left food and water outside for him.. all my neighbours know and are keeping an eye out :(

#12 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:28 PM

Beautiful photos Hope Butters comes home soon, apparently they don't tend to go too far, he might be hiding/scared and very close by.

#13 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Thankyou everyone for your kind words! :) unfortunately Butters still isnt home its been over two days now :( :( Still nothing at the RSPCA or local Pound. Maybe the best I can hope for right now is that some nice person took him in and is taking care of him :( At this point, i think thats what i prefer to believe compared to other alternatives! Ive put signs up around town in local shops. So theres still a bit of hope

#14 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 537 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

don't give up, sometimes these things can take time.

#15 Mymphf

Mymphf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

There is always hope until you have a definitive answer. Was he microchipped? Penny is stunning and will grow to be a lovely girl. I just love the minks, just gorgeous. Hoping that Buttered finds his way back where he belongs.

#16 Serena

Serena

Owned by Honey & Raidon

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Cats, cats and more cats<br />Genealogy

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Don't give up yet.
To err is human, to purr is feline.

#17 fleabag

fleabag

shuffling, shuffling ...

• 2,445 posts
  • Interests:Pets, gardening ..travelling travelling travelling<br />Working with disabled kids, swimming with wild things ...

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:14 PM

I've had cats escape and I find going out dawn and dusk ..shaking biccies or tapping a tin, works well..ask your neighbours, leave leaflets in local letterboxes just in case ..keep water at the door ,and in the yard cos he's only a tiny baby ..and I suspect will be hiding close by .. you could just sit out on the back step calling him in the evening. Come home Butters ..( are we a Southpark fan??)
I could be unstoppable if I could just get started.

#18 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:05 AM

Thanks again. Its been 5 days now, Still no Butters :( Ive put posters in my neighbourhood letter boxes and put posters up in and around town in various shops. So heres hoping someone has him.

#19 lynh

lynh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Fingers and claws are all crossed for you and Butters. I agree, hope for the best, but tell yourself he may have found himself another home, where he'll be just as spoiled and loved. Is Penny OK?

#20 ciggggg

ciggggg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE(lynh @ Apr 16 2012, 01:40 PM) [snapback]43878[/snapback]
Fingers and claws are all crossed for you and Butters. I agree, hope for the best, but tell yourself he may have found himself another home, where he'll be just as spoiled and loved. Is Penny OK?
Thanks Lynh!.. Penny seems upset, She sits at the window and door alot more than usual. I feel so bad for her. I really wanted her to grow up with another cat! But she seems to be ok! she started sleeping across my neck alot more than usual too, although maybe shes just cold haha. The best i can hope for is that butters is with a loving family.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users