• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

Zayenah Ocicats have a retired breeding queen and an almost adult Ocicat available. We are dual registered with FASA and GCCFSA. Both cats come fully vaccinated, desexed, microchipped, pedigree papers registered with FASA and with a written health guarantee.

Posted Image

Malika is a 3 year old black spotted silver retired queen with stunning gold eyes. Malika is looking for a quiet home with no other adult cats or young children, she prefers the company of older, less rowdy children.
Malika is a smoochy, friendly girl who loves sleeping under the bed covers at night. She adores playing with cat teasers and will drop them at your feet when she wants to play, when not playing Malika is very much a lap cat.

Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Frodo is an 11 month old chocolate spotted silver kitten recently returned as his families life got too busy. He's a gorgeous smoochy boy, for those who've met our girls Hattie and Ashia, Frodo shares the same squeak and squeal vocals.
Frodo has been raised in a home with cats, small dogs, a newborn baby (who grew to a toddler) and 8 year old child.

Posted Image Posted Image

Please email kittens@zayenahocicats.com or visit our website www.zayenahocicats.com for more information.

#2 love.my.cats

love.my.cats

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:17 PM

I especially love Frodo. That expression on his face - gorgeous.
IPB Image

#3 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:22 PM

Frodo was keen to get the toy I was waving about :jj:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users