Cat Chat Home Page

Cat Information Cat Breeds and Pictures  Cat Breeder's Listings
TeaCup Persian Kitten WANTED - Cats and Kittens For Sale and Wanted Australia - Cat Forums Australia

Photo

TeaCup Persian Kitten WANTED

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 bubbles25

bubbles25

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:36 PM

Hi everyone! I am after a teacup persian in north QLD pref. blue in colour or grey. Has to be from a respected breeder, could someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks to any help or advice you may give, BubbleLove!! :biggrin:

#2 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Sorry to burst your Bubble, BubbleLove, but NO respectable Breeder breeds FOR a defect like a miniaturized kitten you are asking for!! There is no such breed as a teacup Persian, this just describes a smaller than average kitten that is slow to develop. This can also mean there can be life-long health issues that are causing this abnormality, so alot of extra expense and probable heartache If you are looking for a reputable Persian breeder in Qld, you can look up both the ACF and CCCof A websites and look for the affiliates in that state

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

When God Created the Ragdoll Cat....He was Just Showing Off!!

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia
Visit Furrballz Ragdolls at Home!

#3 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:41 PM

ditto what T said, there is no such breed as a teacup persian, so you won;t find any, and anyone advertising any (which do not exist), is likely to be a backyard operator, so not a reputable breeder

#4 bubbles25

bubbles25

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

:angelic: Thanks for your feedback, I dont really know much about cat breeds and I had been looking on youtube of types of cats that I liked hence where I got the teacup persian breed from. Do ether of u know of a Persian breeder then???

#5 Furrballz

Furrballz

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:28 AM

There are four Registering bodies in Qld, so if you look on ACF website for the QLD bodies - http://www.acf.asn.a.../Affiliates.htm

And the CCCA website - http://cccofa.asn.au/affils.htm

Hugs and Kitty Kisses,
Terri-Ann
xxx

When God Created the Ragdoll Cat....He was Just Showing Off!!

Furrballz Ragdolls
Melbourne, Australia
Visit Furrballz Ragdolls at Home!

#6 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:14 PM

not too many breeders will have kittens this late in the season, you would be better pressed looking for them later in the year. I am a persian breeder myself, but do not have anything available as all my kittens have been sold from last season, and won;t have any now looking for homes until at least Christmas or early next year.

#7 bubbles25

bubbles25

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

:p: Kittenmitten, I am currently not able to purchase a kitten until at least late November but I would be more than happy to wait until next year. Im trying to do as much research as possible before then. Where are you located? Im in Cairns, QLD but my partner and I are willing to go for a bit of a road trip if need be. :smile:

#8 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

Would be a very big road trip then - I am in Melbourne

#9 jaspersmum

jaspersmum

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 04:04 PM

You honestly would be better buying one from Qld as you would have the support of the breeder in that state rather and us trying to support you from Melbourne, not that we won't try but logistically it would be better for you and you won't have the stresss of the kitten having to travel so far by plane at such an early age.

#10 bubbles25

bubbles25

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:59 PM

:sad: Thats a little too far I think. Not for us - im thinking more for the kitten. But then again maybe not, do u have a website of your cats I can have a look at?Even if we have the kitten flown to Cairns -its a possibility... Im new to this forum and dont really know how to look things up so if it linked to your info I dont know how to look at it :( lol Many Thanks again :) Your right! I will just have to have a look around to any breeders in QLD - Thaks everyone :) :p:

#11 Tina Newman

Tina Newman

New Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:00 AM

hey, im a Tina Newman from Queensland and have two kittens up for adoption! you can reach me at email id: newtin101@hotmail.com

#12 jaspersmum

jaspersmum

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:42 PM

My website will be finished by this sunday so you will be able to view my furkids then I will post it up when it is done.

#13 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 909 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:26 PM

Good luck with your search, I wouldn't rule out a kitten outside of Qld, that said I don't breed Persians and my kittens & cats all travel very well, Persians may not. No issue at all getting support from my breeder interstate way back when I got my first kitten and now 5 years later (and multiple cats, plus breeding cats) she's a good friend and still a huge support for me. I also have no issue supporting my kitten buyers from interstate. So if you find a breeder that you just 'click' with don't necessarily let distance put you off.

#14 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:11 PM

Persians have no more problem that other cats in travelling. Have gotten 2 from NZ myself and sent one to Perth myself and she travelled just fine. Not to mention my mentor sent 2 to tamworth that had a plane change at Sydney. So flying one to qld would not be an issue if that was what you decide

#15 jaspersmum

jaspersmum

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

Stress for you I should of said - I know the cats cope okay with it LOL

#16 kittenmitten

kittenmitten

Cat Mad

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:45 PM

Who ate you registered with Tina?

#17 ChocolateDots

ChocolateDots

Cat Mad

• Admin
  • 909 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 07:48 PM

Stress for you I should of said - I know the cats cope okay with it LOL

Ah yes of course lol thanks for clarifying

#18 bubbles25

bubbles25

New Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:09 PM

Hi Jaspersmum :) If you could post a link or your web site address so I can check out your little furbabies that would be lovely. Thanks so much :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users